Monday, June 9, 2014

SNNB is growing UP!


Hello faithful readers!  I hope all is well in your part of the world.  Things are moving along here in my small corner of the US.  These past two months have flown by! 

A couple of months ago, I asked for some patience as I transitioned back to a US citizen after being a resident of Costa Rica for two years as well as plan the future of this blog.  I appreciate the encouraging comments I got while I was absent, and look forward to hearing more from readers. 



While I was gone, I was able to celebrate with family, visit new places, and grieve with a friend.  I also got a chance to brainstorm and create some new things for the blog AND my new store!  So now I feel fresh and ready to embark on the next part of the journey for sticky notes and notebooks.


You may have noticed an updated about section as well as a freshly organized lesson plans tab.  If you have not checked either of these tabs out, please do so now!  I will wait. 

While you are looking around the blog, check out the right side bar!  There a few features that you should take advantage of!  



#1: add your email to get the latest news from sticky notes and notebooks in your inbox



#2  click on the teacherspayteachers banner to visit my store and follow me there to get ORGINIAL sticky notes and notebooks documents

#3 click on the pinterest follow me button where I pin inspiration for the classroom, teaching clothes, and much more! 



And please share this blog, store, and pin board with fellow teachers! 

As I mentioned in an older post, I do not plan on teaching English as a foreign language (TEFL) in the near future.  HOWEVER, I know many of my faithful readers do, so I plan to post a new lesson plan for TEFL teachers ONCE a month starting this month.  I will also continue to provide classroom management tips, downloadable documents ALONG WITH lesson plans for the subject(s) I am currently teaching (which that is still in limbo since I am moving states and have to be certified in that state before obtaining a job). 

So please check back as sticky notes and notebooks  continues to grow up!  

No comments:

Post a Comment